7 Tips Every Indian Men Should Keep in Mind Look Smart in Traditional wear
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world. Fashion is an instant language.” — Miuccia Prada
Who doesn’t like fashion? Be it, men or women, everyone wants to look their best. Weddings, ethnic festivities have become an opportunity to ooze oomph and jazz up their style quotient. Men nowadays want to look classy and stylish, driving them to experiment with traditional and ethnic outfits.
Today, we are going to talk about how to look smart and stylish in traditional wear. If you want to look at your best in ethnic outfits, there are few secrets to it. No, no, no, money is not the deciding factor here. In fact, these tips don’t need you to spend a lot of money.
If you aren’t sure about what are the do’s and don’ts of traditional wear, check out our smart tips for Indian men to look trendy and classy at the same time in ethnic clothes.
- Avoid V-Necks: If you want to look amazing in Kurtas, always avoid V-necks. Kurtas are an outfit for traditional outing and V-necks are for a casual outing.
- Avoid flashy stuff– Flashy colours should be strictly avoided. Flashy, glittery outfits give an indication of trying too much to get attention.
- Don’t wear loose outfits– Choose a kurta which shows off your physique. If you are a skinny guy or a fit body, then your long cotton kurta for men should be a little tight whereas your shoulder and chest show properly including your back. But if you’re overweight, then you can wear loose kurtas. Ideally, always choose a kurta which enhances your physique.
- Roll up your sleeves– Traditional outfits are mostly a manly piece of clothing. So, you should roll up your sleeves and expose your forearms. They add to the look of the kurta.
- Simple is effective– Clothes are an extension of a man’s personality. What he wears, what he is. If he likes to wear blingy, glittery clothes, he is probably an extrovert or uber-hip person. Or if he likes to wear plain, simple clothes, he is your happy-go-lucky man. The Basic Men’s Kurta is a good option for special occasions. Coupled with blue jeans, this long cotton kurta for men is a perfect blend of ethnic and contemporary.
- Stay well-groomed– Even the perfect outfit won’t look good if you don’t pay attention to some tiny details. Men’s should ensure that their hair is in place and their beard is trimmed properly and well kept.
- Finish up your look with attractive accessories– If you thought accessories are a women’s domain, then you are completely wrong. In fact, today, men have a multitude of accessories to choose from, that has spoilt them for choice. Accessories are a game-changer. They can create a huge impact on a man’s outfit and his style sense.