5 Quirky, Fun Customer Appreciation Gifts
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the very best appreciation isn’t to utter words, but to live by them.”
-John F. Kennedy
Are you looking for unique and attractive client appreciation gifts. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Sometimes, just a thank you is not enough. It is essential to shower your love and affection upon the said person. And gifting someone special fun and unique gift can be the best thing.
We know you’re tired of sending the same, old client appreciation gifts that are destined to the dusty corners of your clients home/office, so we’ve scoured the internet to come up with a list of gender-neutral ideas with enough originality and thoughtfulness to wow your clients and customers.
- The gift of fitness– When it comes to corporate gifting ideas below Rs 500 for clients that yield serious long-term benefits, fitness tools take the cake, providing the giftee with major habit-changing benefits long after other gifts have been forgotten. And thanks to awesome technology, you can essentially give the gift of fitness in a compact, cute and wearable package with fitness trackers like Fitbit.
- Handwritten letters– No list of client appreciation gifts would be complete without a call for handwritten letters. And for good reason – they work.Yes, they take your time however think about doing one every day. Don’t be Hemingway, no novels – just a few lines saying thanks.
- Randomly cover a customer’s cost on a special occasion– The pay it forward trend is one of the better feel-good trends over the past year. Instead of customers paying for different customers, why not just randomly give someone their purchase for free?
- Feature customers on social– Offer your customers a shout out on social media channels. Pick a “Fan of the Week” and have a fast letter of the alphabet & A with them, or share their inspiring stories.
- Wow one customer- Spring for it, throw rational, done to death thoughts out of the window and make one customer’s day special. Stories of wonderful client service overtures fill the air — it’s time to let your company be the story of the day. Give a client service expertise therefore delightfully immoderate that one lucky client can have an excellent story to inform. If you’re artistic enough, that customer’s family, friends, and social media acquaintances will be retelling the story for days and weeks to come.
The other thing about this list is most companies don’t do any of these. That means doing even simply the tiny things on the list, like a coupon here and there or a post-transaction “thank you” email will build a giant distinction.
Like any successful relationship, the love has to go both ways. If you’re wanting customers to show their love for you, start by showing your love for them by gifting them spunky, and attractive client appreciation gifts.
This list encompasses loads of various ways for showing client appreciation, but it isn’t comprehensive. If you’ve got ideas, then, by all means, share them in the comments.